Saturday, June 14, 2008

Emma is 2 months old!!

Emma is 2 months old today! I cannot believe how fast these past
2 months have gone. I don't remember it going so quickly with Ben and
Grace. The days just fly, it feels like we just woke up and it is bedtime again!
Emma is such a sweet baby, she is smiling and talking all of the time.
She absolutely loves her brother and sister, and look for them when they are
talking. Grace spends so much time taking care of Emma- singing to her when she cries,
giving her Nuk to her, and talking and reading books to her. Ben loves his baby sister as well,
and talks to her often. However, kissing her is another story. He kissed her forehead the other day, and spent 10 minutes licking his lips to "get the germs off":) Cooties already?

It is hard to find a word that better describes our Emma than "sweet"- she is our "sweetie pie" (or "weetie pie" as Grace would say). Emma loves to snuggle and be held, and she loves to be sung to. I love how she doesn't judge me for my horrible voice, as the other 2 are starting to do! Emma is very happy when she is outside where there is so much to see. Someday she will get to go outside two days in a row. Maybe in July.


3 comments:

Colleen said...

What a cutie, she's got so much hair!

Kristina said...

I love Emma's cute hair! She reminds me of Gracie at that age. Your girls have better style than I ever will! Such a sweetheart.

Melissa said...

Lara, she is a doll! I can't believe how much older she looks since her 1 month (although I guess she's already twice as old!). She is a really pretty girl, I still think she looks a lot like Ben.