Monday, September 15, 2008

Five months!

I truly do not know where the time goes. How is it possible that my 3rd child is already 5 months old? I don't know how it happened, but it did. Emma was 5 months old yesterday.
What a sweet little girl Emma is! Laughing at her silly brother and sister is a favorite activity, as is playing with her toys and eating! She loves to eat, especially her cereal and fruit (veggies not so much, but she is warming up to them). Emma makes us smile all of the time, and we are so grateful that she is a part of our family.
Ben and Grace love Emma so much, and spend alot of time playing with and taking care of her! The smile that Emma gets on her face when she sees one of her siblings is the cutest thing! We fear that she may become a bit spoiled, as they do not let her cry, and do not feel that it is acceptable for me to ler her cry. Fortunately, Emma is so sweet that she could use a little spoiling:)

3 comments:

Kristina said...

What a little cutie. I love how your kids all look different, yet so similar. What a great group. Happy 5 months, Emma!

Melissa said...

OK, Emma changed a lot this past month! Looks a lot older, and a lot more like herself and less like her sibs, I think. What a great group shot - Grace's outfit is cute, and she looks way older too. Guess that happens, doesn't it???

Colleen said...

I can't believe how much of you I see in your girls especially! Reminds me of all the old family photos.