Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All old and rusty

This was a conversation Ben and I had after he got off of the bus this morning:

Ben: "Mom, I need a whole new rear end."

Me: " Oh, dear. What is wrong with the one you have now?"

Ben: "It's all old and rusty!"

Me: "Well, that would be a good reason to need a new one."

Seriously, what else do you say about that?




Did you know that we were talking about one of Ben's many imaginary trucks? (or maybe he WAS the truck- I am still unsure!) It took me a minute, but smart lady that I am, I figured it out!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, to go from the sweetness of the sisters post to Ben's complaint about his rusty rear end. My only advice is get some Rust-Eze medicated bumper ointment and slather it on!

Kristina said...

I loved Melissa's advice. Alas, I have none. Rusty rears must be oh so not fun. Get him an oiling can for Christmas.

Nate and Alli said...

I was laughing at that! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend:)