Tuesday, July 15, 2008

3 months and a blessing

On Sunday, July 6 Emma was blessed by my brother, her Uncle Nate. It was a beautiful blessing, and Emma looked so sweet in the gown that my mom had made for Grace. I loved seeing it on her and remembering how Grace looked in it as well. I am going to keep the gown and hopefully my granddaughters will be blessed in it (in many many years, of course).Both of my sisters and my parents were able to be there, and of course my brother Nate. On Monday, July 14 Emma turned 3 months old. She is the sweetest baby- I love to see her smile. It totally melts my heart. Emma loves to watch her brother and sister, and the louder they are the better. We love our Emma so much, and look forward to each month that we get to be with her.
Happy 3 months Emma Margaret! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Emma Margaret you are a sweetie pie cutie doll! Love you. Happy 3 months!

Kristina said...

I love the picture in her blessing gown. Happy 3 months sweetheart! We love you.