Saturday, October 18, 2008

First Friends

Today was a first in the history of Ben- a playdate with a friend from school. It went very well, both boys had a great time- they have been so excited about this and I am glad that it lived up to their expectations! Peyton was sad to go home, but I think both boys (and Josh) were exhausted by the end of the day. They played outside, went to the firehall and the park, walked all over Buhl, and played all around the house. Did you know just how much energy two little boys can have? Oh My Goodness!

We are so glad that they were able to do this, as last year Ben wanted nothing to do with other children. Unless they would just sit there and listen to him talk about motors and such. This year- a friend over? And they actually played together?! What a difference a year makes! We are so proud of him!

What is the next step in this whole new world? Ben going to Peyton's house, of course. Peyton's dad wants Ben to go to their house next. We'll see:)

Good Job Ben! We are so proud of you!!!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

What a great day! I bet the boys will sleep well tonight. It is so cool to have a daddy who is also a firefighter. Great access to really neat things. I wish I could have seen Ben. I am so happy for him.

Melissa said...

I was just wondering if the playdate happened and how it went. Super report! It is totally amazing what a difference a year can make. Good for Ben!