Saturday, February 14, 2009

10 months

Emma is ten months old today. I don't really want to talk about it- I think I will just talk about her.
What a busy month it has been for Emma. Standing is her new very favorite thing in the whole world. If you sit anywhere near her, she will army crawl or roll to you, grab your fingers, and pull herself up. Please believe me when I tell you that walking away, saying "not now", or any other form of not letting her stand is UNACCEPTABLE! We are seeing more personality, and yes, temper, every day. Emma spends her days reading books (TAILS is her most favorite), playing with her numerous toys, standing at her table or push toy, and rolling around to find all sorts of mischief. She still loves to eat, Goldfish, Puffs, and Cheerios are best, and she loves to play with her brother and sister.
Emma says "mama" and "baba", and still spits at everyone. She thinks she is HILARIOUS and loves to laugh and make others laugh.
Have you noticed that sleep has not been listed as a favorite thing? That is because it sooo is not. She gets up at 5:15 everyday. Sleeping in is 5:30. I am tired- at times a zombie. You would think this were tragic, but it is a special time for me to play with her, with no distractions (well, except for Morning Joe on MSNBC). We spend many early morning hours standing and playing together.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow, I can't believe she's that old already! Cute photos!

Kristina said...

Happy 10 months, Emma! I love the standing pics. So glad you love Tails. Pretty soon you will be walking! And we know you just want Mama to yourself. That's why you wake up so early! Love you.

Melissa said...

She was just born! So crazy. Those third children. Charmers, I tell you. Except for Kristina. ;)