Friday, November 14, 2008

Late Fall Fun

Two weeks ago, when the weather was still beautiful, Josh had made the kids a super fun leaf pile, and even covered it at night with a tarp to keep the leaves dry. Ben and Grace had the best time jumping in the leaves, and throwing them in the air. I had to take pictures, and thought that you would like to see them.


A very happy boy:
Jump, jump Gracie:

And jump again:
What goes up must come down!
A leaf pile is a great way to spend a late fall afternoon!



2 comments:

Kristina said...

I LOVE leaf piles. That was a great idea to use a tarp to keep it dry. I bet Emma would've liked the leaves. Fun fall stuff!

Melissa said...

OK, now I am changing my mind. Gracie doesn't look quite as old here as in the Halloween pics (must have been the braids and hat), but still does look somewhat older. Ben, on the other hand, looks a lot older here. Then again, 5 is right around the corner! And that, my dear, is a big age.

Fun leafy day! Josh is a good daddy to have preserved the leaves.